Tuesday 14 February 2012

TUNABOLLS WITH TOPINAMBUR SAUCE

The recipe tunaballs with topinambur sauce can be either a starter or a great second delicious.
The flavor of diced tuna with topinambur sauce is very delicate.

DIFFICULT ': MEDIUM



INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE

FOR TUNA BITES
Tuna in oil 150 gr
Eggs n 2
50 g milk
N 1 clove of garlic
No. 1 soft bun
50 g breadcrumbs
N 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
vegetable oil for frying peanut
salt

PROCEDURE

Put the sandwich crumbs in the milk when the milk has absorbed well wring well.
Drain tuna and chop very fine with a knife. In a bowl put the chopped tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, chopped parsley, chopped garlic and salt. Stir the mixture well and prepare the bites of tuna patties with your hands into the round.
Pass the chunks of tuna in egg and breadcrumbs.
Fry the diced tuna in olive oil and peanut dry on paper towels before serving.

FOR THE TOPINAMBUR SAUCE

topinambur  200 gr
200 g white sauce

PROCEDURE

Thoroughly clean the topinambur and peel them, cut them into thin slices and let them steam for about ten minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the white sauce for the recipe click here.
Chop the topinambur are cooked when the knife to leave a certain consistency and add to the white sauce.

Put a layer of sauce in the dish of topinambur and abandon the above pieces of tuna.

Other recipes of italian cuisine on http://italy-recipes.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a very interesting dish. I'm not really use to this type of food. But in my many years of cooking for my family I have learned that variety is the spice of life.

    So, I will try this tuna bites recipe out and I'm very excited to see how it turns out. ;-)

    Grandma Kat
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering when I am looking this images. I think I want to give a try this recipe and follow the instructions that you stated above, I hope it will taste good just like on the image. I am really a big fun of Italian Foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I have found your blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts and delicious recipes.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform for bloggers like you.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want to try this recipe and follow the instructions. My mouth is watering when I am looking this images. .
    It’s excellent to find out your blog on the subject. I admire all information that you provided….
    How To Get A Tablet Samsung Galaxy 3 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to give this wonderful article. I really enjoyed to read this article................

    ReplyDelete